Thank you for your interest in contributing to CXO Unplugged.
We want to feature thoughts and insights from business and technology leaders and those who are affected by their decisions, to share them with an audience of peers and aspiring CXOs.
There are two ways you can contribute:
1. Write an Article
Your article should:
- Offer your perspective on the issue of your choice, not just tips and tricks.
- Have a voice. We want pieces that are bold, interesting, human and relevant.
- Keep our readership of high level international executives in mind. Consider that not everyone is versed in IT language, write as if you are explaining it to an educated and intelligent audience who are not necessarily technical.
- Typically be up to 600 words
- Be accurate and provide citations.
2. Offer to be interviewed
Not everyone has time to pen an article, but that does not mean we do not want to hear what you have to say. We are happy to interview you, either by phone or email.
If you have a Video published publicly that a story can be built around, you would like to discuss or supports the article, we can include it in the article itself as long as it is ‘shareable’ via YouTube or Vimeo.
What we’re not looking for
- Product pitches or press releases.
- Anything that has already been published elsewhere.
Please e-mail us your idea or article in one of the following formats:
- Body of e-mail
- Microsoft Word doc or RTF
- Plain text
- Google document
If you use Microsoft Word or plain text, please put link text in square brackets, with the URL in parentheses following your link text.
We try to review submissions once a week, but sometimes it takes longer. After reviewing we will let you know how we would like to proceed. Naturally we cannot publish everything that is submitted.